STCFibre optic modem

S

I canceled my modem (landline fibro optic)on September 2017.my iqama number is [protected] soumyajose still I am still receiving bill for my modem .I went to stc najran alfaisalya center they are telling me to pay this amount also. I will never pay that amount. I have already paid a lot for this modem.if stc is not taking any solutions. I will apply for legal actions.because I lost more than 1200 riyal for this modem.so please do some thing as soon as possible.my mobile number is [protected]