Starzbilling

Warning! if ever you decide to purchase starz, do not! i purchased a free trial and canceled before the 7day trial was up through google because starz wouldnt let me due to it kept saying i had no subscription to cancel. Spoke with google to ensure that it was canceled to keep from being billed. She sent email receipt as my proif!! also contacted starz to let them know it stated i had no subscriptiin to cancel, so rep walked me through to see if i canceled correctly and stated that im correct dont have a active subscription. She then sent in a ticket saying it must be a glitched. While waiting for response, they went in my account, and took funds. Contacted them bck and they told me i had to wait 30 days due to them working on my ticket in tier 2 dept. They then responded by saying they cant refund because i hve starz on a app which they couldnt find. They then charge me again the following month. Now im pissed!!! because their taking my funds and i dont have service which i then contacted again and sent email from google showing free trial cancelation before date, and also sent shots from starz rep of their website saying no subscription and bank screen shot. Once a tier 2rep from starz contacted me by email saying that they will look into again. I then received email saying no refund because i need to search to see somewhere i have starz... Wow!! 3weeks later i get a email say their looking into it to recend any emails and screen shot of my account that they debited twice. I did that the same day the next day i get email saying they will refund me half of my money back in 3-5 days. I call them back to send me paper check cause i had to cancel that card and get a new one to keep from them biling my card monthly. She then tells me that that their showing that they been denied me although im reading from their email for the same day, stating they will refund my money. So unless you have free money to give away, they make it hard to cancel and they dont have a liable way of really speaking to someone to cancel or resolve an issue. I will never ever purchase starz again no matter what!!! be careful...