Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Mobile/Cellular Service Providers StarHub broadband & cabletv plan deduct incorrect amount for 24 months!!!

StarHub  -  broadband & cabletv plan deduct incorrect amount for 24 months!!!

S
Author of the complaint
10:14 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm a 12 years Starhub subscriber and 2 years ago back in 2020, I renewed my broadband/Cable TV plan with 2Gbps internet and comes with iPad 6th Gen 32GB WiFi Cellular as promotion package.

Apparently, during my subscription activation, the free promo run out of stock and so the customer agent notify that I can skip the promo without any charges incurred ($25) on my bill. She said that she has "adjusted" my bill.

I trusted them and so they activate it and I continue with the services. I was happy with service I'm receiving. Hence, I totally forgot to check or verify my bill since it online and I thought I could check later whenever I've the time.

Fast forward to Jan 2022, I realized that my starhub plan will need to be renewed soon as I've receive the notification on my SMS and email.

I realized I need to check my existing plans (3 plans) and coincidentally, I open the online pdf bill to understand what was my plan, To my shock, I noticed that I've been paying that extra $25 for 21 out of 24 mth.

I was upset and angry as I trusted them and take their word for it. As a Platinum subscriber, I called the platinum hotline, an agent responded and I've explain to him about and how we could get this resolve. I suggested to him that he could either issue me the promo gift (which is consider old product now) or re-imbursed back the difference of $25 for 21 months into my starhub account so that I could consider to take up more plans with that amount.

To me, it is a WIN WIN situation for Starhub and me. I've a man of honour and fair so I want to be fair to them as well to justify my reason to them. He agreed with me and said that he has updated the system and will get someone to call me from Billing and Finance dept.

Now April, 4 months past... nothing happens, they call me but to inform me that they're "looking into it"... for 4 months? Are you kiddin me?

They kept sending sms stating that they will be calling me during a period so I've make myself available and await for their call but nobody called. My precious time wasted (normally the call is in the weekend).

What should I do now? I got a renewal of my existing plan and the agent that called me will talk about my renewal and when I said to them that I won't renewed until my existing plan issue is sorted out.

Thereafter, those sales agent stop calling me as well. Now, I'm in limbo! Help me to punish them.

More StarHub complaints & reviews

StarHub - Extremely poor & bad services!
StarHub - Deception / poor service