Stanford Health Carephotopheresis procedure

D Jul 08, 2019

I'm waiting for my photopheresis to start for last 3 months. My insurance and doctors part is done, it's stuck at Stanford authorization department. It's been more than a month, I do not understand what's taking so long. It's frustrating because I'm supposed to get photopheresis each month and I have already skipped 3 months because of the re authorization. Looks like they don't care the urgency of the procedure. They never pick up the phone so no one can ask what's going on. Hoping that it moves faster.