Stanford Health CareI did not see the emergency, but I was charged for emergency service

H Mar 28, 2019

I received bill for emergency service, which is incorrect and over charged.
On 12/28/2018, I went to the Stanford Urgent Care at 4000 Dublin Blvd, Ste 150, Dublin, Ca 94568.
The reason I went to see the Urgent Care because "no appointment needed, and walk-in clinic".
I had fever of 99.8 for few days. I was asked to stay in a room and waiting for the Doctor about one hour, and then Dr. Kelly Shannon saw me about 10 minutes. She asked me to do the X-ray to see if the lungs pneumonia, (the X-ray result is OK). She put Cotton swab into my nose to see if it is virus flu. Then she gave me two prescriptions to pick up at Walgreen Pharmacy.
Now I received two medical bills:
One bill is from "Pleasanton Emerg Medical Group" for Urgent Care $445.
One bill is from "Stanford Health Care" for Emergency $3664. This one is wrong! I was visiting for Urgent Care, not Emergency.
The $3664 for emergency care, which is wrong!