StackSocialprivate internet access vpn: 5-year subscription

L

I purchased this less than 12 hours ago. Still, at the time I am writing this complaint, I have no Redemption Code for my purchase. The company was happy to quickly withdraw the funds from my credit card, but have yet to give me any license for my purchase. Also, the lack of support via a human, chat, and/or email reply is totally ridiculous. If no response is received within the hour of my last submission, a BBC complaint, as well as a call to my bank for my funds returned, will be placed.

• So
    SomeOZguy Dec 07, 2018

I have a similar issue, my browser crashed mid transaction, I did not receive a notification so I redid it and I subsequently got charged for two transactions. Now I can't cancel my duplicate transaction for the same item - (PIA VPN).

I have sent 3 requests via their "helpful" customer service web form.