SST — default interest
I have recently been trying to pay off this account with sst for the last 3 months
I was late with a payment back about 3 month ago because I didn't have a job.
I got a job then I immediately started making more then a payment to sst
to begin getting this paid off.I got caight up on the missed payment.
I paid then late fee and over the limit fee that were charge because this was my fault.
2 months into paying on this I notice my acct was going down but very little.I took
a good look and they are charging me $39 a month interest on a 1500 balance.
My payment sst $50 per month, so only $11 is going to the actual
balance tp pay this off.I have called sst in the past about overlimit fee
or late fee, try to get the charges reverse.They told me that there was
nothing they could do.They couldn't reverse the charges.Other credit
cards company will do this as a courtesy, but sst doesn't have this policy
They have rude customers service.They used to do this.
I have paid on this account religiously every month.
Once you have a problem, they stick it to you with this default
More SST Complaints & Reviews
- SST Financial Services Canada - failure to provide account information
- Sst System Services Technologies Inc - auto loan
- SST System Service Technology - customer service - auto dialer
- SST - credit card scams
- SST - scam and fraud!
- SST - overcharge - high interest rate
- Systems And Services Technologies - auto
- Sst.finanicial Company - I dont trust these people
- SST - billing errors and no help
- SST - holding payments