Sst Bankcustomer service

It is so difficult to reach someone with this company. You have to search online for a number because the number that was on my statement was disconnected. When I called to pay off my balance the automated system told me that "there may or may not be a fee charge, " but doesn't say what that fee may be. I never received bank statements for my payments. I sent a message on their website for someone to contact me via phone, but they just sent an e-mail. When I responded to the e-mail and asked again for someone to call me it took 8 days ((yet they said we'll contact you and your convenience)). I unfortunately got my loan transferred to this bank by M&I (now HMO) but I recommend that if you have a choice do not pick this bank!

• Ka
    Katie Apr 29, 2008

Why are they charging me for the same thing twice on my credit report? What is going on?

• Mi
    Miranda Bardo Apr 08, 2008

Tell me about it! I thought I was the only one. They tried to tell me that they sent a statement. Finally, I decided to pay my bill online at yourcardaccount.com and now that doesn't work! What is going on here?

• La
    Laura D. Root Feb 01, 2008

Had a card with Washington Mutural and it was sold to SST Bank. Since then They have been raising my interest rate for no reason. We agreed to 42 dollars a month. Now it is 66 Dollars and I sometimes get a statement and sometimes do not.