Speedy PinRipped off

S

I bought a phone card for $ 20.00 it was supposed to last 600 min talk time to India but I only recived 23 min, I thought it was a mistake in my part so I bought another one same day with no connection fee for $ 20.00 689 min talk time Tran #CWHT13057BON, WHAT A CROCK, 15 min to 20 min max talk time.made several attemt to contact cus service not a chance, you will be on hold for 30 min still no answer. Never again a phone card from SPEEDYPIN for me or my friends and family.

• Et
    etukuaho Jan 21, 2010

Thats exactly what happened to me! Bought a card from speedy pin for $20 and it stated I would have 80 minutes and ended up with 40 minutes! This company shouldn't exsist. IT'S FULL OF CRAP!

[email protected] May 02, 2009