Southbeach Dietsouth beach diet prepackaged auto delivery

L Jun 17, 2018

I called to cancel my auto delivery today because I find the food inedible. I was charged $125 for canceling after my first order. How about I send back all the food I did not eat and get a refund! I do not recall, although I am sure it exists somewhere, the small print stating the cancelation fee.
The majority of the order consisted of powdered shakes and small protein bars and I did not enjoy the most of the frozen meals. Now I have half a freezer full of South Beach meals that I will have to throw away. Very expensive for such poor quality.

• Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are sorry to hear that you were unaware of the fee for cancelling your auto-delivery program and that you did not enjoy the food you tried.

When placing an order, you have the option to choose a one-time delivery or you can enroll in an auto-delivery. If you choose the auto-delivery you receive a discount compared to what it would cost to place a one-time order. Since you are receiving a discount you are expected to accept two orders. If you decide to cancel prior to your second order that is when our standard fee of $125 is issued. Once you receive a second order you can cancel without a fee. This information can be found throughout the ordering process online and can also be found in our Terms & Conditions.

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the meals you tried, but we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We understand that everyone has different tastes and hopefully improvements will be made to our entrees in the future. Since the majority of our meals are frozen they are not returnable or refundable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you would like for us to look into anything for you, please send us an email to [protected]@southbeachdiet.com referencing your review. We hope you have a great rest of your day!

-The South Beach Diet Consumer Experience Team

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices