[Resolved] Southbeach Diet — cancellation fee not explained
I ordered the SouthBeach diet last month because I thought it would be convenient. I received the shipment very quickly but nowhere on the site did I receive a message or warning that if I discontinued my service I would be charged a $125 fee. I found out when I received an email that my automatic shipment was due to go out again and I called to stop it. The food is horrible so I decided I would just go back to food prepping myself and was very disappointed to find out I would have to pay South Beach even more money. What a waste.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Southbeach Diet Complaints & Reviews
- South Beach Diet Online - Charged in Trial Period
- Southbeach Diet - cancellation policy
- Southbeach Diet - Cancelation confirmation
- SouthBeach Diet Products - Hidden purchase agreement
- Southbeach Diet - diet delivery service
- Southbeach Diet - quality of food and customer service
- Southbeach Diet - the silver women's weight loss meal plan
- Southbeach Diet - south beach diet prepackaged auto delivery
- South Beach Diet - South beach diet program
- Southbeach Diet - was never told about the 125.00 cancellation