South Shore Oral Surgery AssociatesCarney Hospital

To whome it may concern,

My name is Charlezetta White, in 3/10 I made a phone call to make an appointment with this dental office and felt discriminated. I have been to this dental office once before and needed to make another appointment. Claudia (staff person) picked up the phone and put on hold. Which she thought I was but I overheard her say "it's the end of the day and she sounds black and i bet she has medicaid. I'm going to tell her that we don't have any appointments because it's the end of the day" Once she got back on the phone I did say to her "yes, I am balck and I do have medicaid, why is this an issue now because I have been there before" . She hung up the phone several times after that I called Sister Margeret [protected]) to help me out with calling Caludia to make an appointment on my behalf. Sister Margeret made the appointment, she went in and Claudia told her that "we don't want her in here because she is a trouble maker". Please feel free to call me at [protected] as well as Sister Margeret.