The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved South Beach Diet Online — Charged in Trial Period
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The website claimed that I would receive a free 7 day trial. It said in order to not be charged cancel before the 7 days are up. It also said that if I were charged after that time I would just need to call customer service & get a refund for any unused portion of the charge (with is a quarterly charge so 3 months worsth).
So tell me why if my free trial started in the afternoon of Monday June 1st, when I went online this morning (Monday, June 8th) it said that the charge was authoarized on the 1st. I logged into my bank account and found that the $65 charge did indeed go through on the 3rd (last Wednesda), well before my 7 day free trial would be up.
To make matters worse, the phone number that you are supposed to call is constantly busy. I'm pretty certain no matter how heavy call volume gets at a toll-free number there is usually a call queue and you can listen to crappy hold music while ou are waiting. Why then can I not get through?
I am highly disappointed in the one product that claims to be the only one officially linked to the real diet and its trademark. I am also highly stressed since I cannot seem to pay my bills right now and need that money.
Has anyone else had similar problems? What is a girl to do?
More South Beach Diet Online Complaints & Reviews
- Southbeach Diet - cancellation fee not explained
- Southbeach Diet - cancellation policy
- Southbeach Diet - Cancelation confirmation
- SouthBeach Diet Products - Hidden purchase agreement
- Southbeach Diet - diet delivery service
- Southbeach Diet - quality of food and customer service
- Southbeach Diet - the silver women's weight loss meal plan
- Southbeach Diet - south beach diet prepackaged auto delivery
- South Beach Diet - South beach diet program
- South Beach Diet Enterprises / SBD Enterprises - Monthly meal plan