Sony KDS-60A2000 — optical block law suit
I have a 60" Sony TV Model #KDS-60A2000 Ser#9060637 Manufactured Nov 2006. For the past year I have had a green hue that will not go away. I have tried adjusting, but have had no luck. In researching the problem, I see this issue has been a problem for a lot of people and a law suit has been filed. I would love to have this issue fixed or some compensation to buy another. Can you please help me with this?
More Sony KDS-60A2000 Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers!
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!