Sono Bellosono bello

D

I had surgery there last year in Feb. I was so happy that I was getting the surgery. well after spending almost $7500.00. I really do not see a change. I called several times to inform them after having the surgery and they said it would take sometime. well I would like to know who I can contact, the way my stomach is looking. I am very unhappy. To have had Lipo and not be informed on what they are actually using. I know a lot of people that had Lipo and this is some bogus stuff that they are doing to people. It not fair that they are taking our hard earned money and not giving us what we pay for. Please tell me who I should contact. I even did a payment plan.

• I5
    i500 Apr 05, 2017

I went in to the Scottsdale office for a consultation. The young lady that I spoke with was very nice. She looked at my stomach and said, I needed my tummy area done and pull in my waist. She said they will remove 75-80% of the fat. She said it will not hurt and I will be up and around in a couple of days. This will cost $7500.00. I can apply for a credit or if I used my own money, they will take off $1000. I was told by someone that she went for a consultation and after letting them know that she do not believe that she can do it because she was not expecting the cost to be so much, they kept dropping the price until they were down to $3000. What is really the average price?
    I made an appointment for next couple of weeks but now I am getting really nervous after reading all these reviews.

• Id
    idiot gaga May 03, 2017

@i500 check with ama complaints, bbb, go online and it is full of complaints. there r many ethical docs that do this work with results. ask them for referrals, people who r happy with procedures, will lie. file complaint with your state attorney general. ask how many people died from procedures. be pro-active. b wise