Menu
Home Plastic Surgery Sono Bello refund to active duty mbr that was sent tdy

Sono Bello review: refund to active duty mbr that was sent tdy

S
Author of the complaint
7:55 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good morning, I am an active duty coast guard member, and I scheduled an appointment with sonobello in norfolk, va for liposuction on 30oct2019. Unfortunately I received a set of tdy orders for a minimum of 6 months to texas (it has since been extended and will likely result in a complete transfer). I called brittney explained the situation prior to 30oct2019 and was assured I would receive a refund within 10-14 business days. It has been a month now, my husband has called several times and has been told a different story every time. My family is suffering at home without me and these funds are desperately needed. Please refund my $1, 000, I have two kids that aren't going to be able to have a christmas with their mom b/c of her job and a stressed out husband.

More Sono Bello complaints & reviews

Sono Bello - scam! stay away!
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sono Bello - non-professional sellers
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sono Bello - beware!