The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Social Security Administration — incorrect 1099,
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Ssa sent me a 1099 for 2008 claiming I received over $16, 000 in pensions & annuities.
I worked at this company for 8yrs. I was never eligible to start a pension. Ssa claims I received a pension from march 2007-march 2009.
I was told ssa was alerted from the irs. I got all evidence from the irs who never alerted ssa. I contacted the sears, inc. Who merged with kmart I was sent proof that I never received any pension or annuity.
I was called a liar by the assistant manger at ssa.
I asked for reconsideration ssa denied the reconsideration. So I filed for a formal hearing.in the meantime ssa tells me I owe them $827, & payments of $67.40 would be deducted until the $827 was paid. This was after I filed for a formal hearing.
Now hearibgs are backed up. Judge jordan cannot hear my case for another year or 2. The cases he is hearing now are from november 2008. My appeal was filed in august 2009. I used to get 3 to 4 letters a month from ssa. I have not received any letters from ssa since september 2009.
If you have a complaint against the ssa your best bet is to go to the president. Thank you.
Ms. Teri denise mccall
More Social Security Administration Complaints & Reviews
- Social Security Administration - deceitful people
- Social Security Admin - liars, bad information, ruins people's lives
- The United States Social Security Administration - social security bullies
- Social Security Customer Service - Rude staff
- Social Security Administration - rude customer service
- The United States Social Security Administration - They didn't send my check.
- The United States Social Security Administration - Poor service
- Judge Mary Parnow/Social Security Administration - SSA funds black drug addicts
- Social Security Administration - rip off
- Social-Security-Administration.com - I got nothing.