Snappy SnapsBad Service

M

I am writing for a complaint for the service in Snappy Snaps near Liverpool street station today. The CD they gave me turned to be blank CD when i inserted in my Mac at home. When I called back to the shop this lady was answering in a really unhelpful tones. She is this European lady with shoulder length hair, wearing glasses, speaking with a non English accent. When I came back for the second time of the day to get back my photos, she was greeting me with a very unfriendly gestures. She was showing me how the CD work and suggested that it is my own problem. I brought my Mac with me in case of the thought of easy transferring. Turned out the shop does not even have a USB stick or card for the card reader. She asked me to borrow it from my friend and come back again(for the third time?) or buy a new USB stick which I do not need. Lucky for me there is this customer on the line lending me his USB stick. I then explained to her that it is unprofessional of the service to not having the CD work in both Mac and PC. She resisted saying it is my laptop fault. Meanwhile the other time before I remembered when I went to Snappy Snaps in Bethnal Green, the staff was friendly and given me CD that work on Mac. Once he forgot to develop one film, he did apologize and offered to send it to my house. I suggested to just leave it to the opposite shop because I am ending work weekdays when the shop closed. Even though he made mistake, he delivered it in good manner as oppose to the service in Liverpool Street. The photos is well developed as the standard of which I am content of, but the bad service made up my mind to avoid going to Snappy Snaps liverpool street for the next time. Hopefully the service in there can be push to be better.