Snapdealneft pending

SIR I HAVE GIVEN ORDER OF SAMSUNG E1282 MOBILE IN SNAPDEAL WITH CASH ON DELIVERY OPTION I HAVE TAKEN BY PAYING RS.2424/- TO COURIER BOY AS I BROUGHT UNDER COD. WHEN I OPEN THE PACK I WAS SHOCKED THEY SENT ME SAMSUNGS OTHER MODEL MOBILE.
WHEN I GIVEN COMPLAINT THE COURIER BOY PICKED PRODUCT UPTO TODAY I HAVENOT RECEIVED ANY AMOUNT TO MY BANK.
ON 12th MORNING I GOT MAIL AND SMS REGARDING THE AMOUNT TRANSFEER THROUGH NEFT TO MY GIVEN BANK ACCOUNT BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED WHEN I VISIT BANK THEY ARE TELLING THAT CHEQUE WAS GIVEN INVALID.
PLZ DO NEED FULL HELP.

NEFT DETAILSRs 2, 424.00 has been transferred as per NEFT request from JASPER INFOTECH PVT LTD for credit to your account State Bank Of India-XX1786 vide UTR No.KKBKH14316259864. Please check with your bank for credit of funds

Snapdeal

Nov 17, 2014

Dear MADHUSUDAN,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Oct 13, 2015

NAME:SHRUTHI.A.DESAI
    IFSC CODE:CORP0002025
    ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected]

;

• L
      Nov 05, 2015

Deal all,
    iam going to consumer court beocz my refund is not received still.

porush sharma [protected]

• E
      Nov 15, 2015

The link provided by you regarding refund(neft) is not submitting my details my order id is9835444314 hope uwill help me soon

Name:Budhiman bura
    A/c no: [protected]
    IFSC code:SBIN0012973

Complaint :physically damage lucky gate light fitting ice cube.

A/c no: [protected]
    Name: Budhiman bura
    Ifsc code:SBIN0029173

Lucky Gate Light Fitting Ice Cube of your Snapdeal Order No. [protected] is physically damage...

Ac no: [protected]
    Name :Budhiman bura

Ifsc code : SBIN0012973Lucky Gate Light Fitting Ice Cube of your Snapdeal Order No. [protected] is physically damaged. .

Dear Love Sharma

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Dear Shruthi Desai

Dear Eesha,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Dear Sujit Thapa,

Hope you are doing good.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Dec 31, 2015

Hi Eesha,

Hope you are doing good.

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com.

Thanks,

Dec 31, 2015

Hi Sujit Thapa,

Thanks,

Jan 18, 2016

tempered glass Panason eluga I received damej pis I return parsel but my Cash not receive please send my money please refund my money
    Bank of India. Ac.no.[protected]

Dear sameekha

• R
      Feb 20, 2016

Dear,
    sir please refound my money imdiately beacause a prduct purchase on date 17-nov-15 but i will alredy paid
    the amount but i am not receive the money till now. pls request to u the money should send my acount
    Details my acount
    IFSE CODE-SBIN0007049
    Bank-SBI, pithapur branch, cuttack, odisha,
    A/c no-[protected]
    Invoice no-S5CFC1/15-16/3562
    Mob-[protected]

Mar 21, 2016

Hi,

I ordered a Micromax 50C3600 FHD / 50C7550 FHD 127 cm (50) Full HD LED Television With 1 + 2 Year Extended Warranty which they delivered a Damaged product, after that i returned back on 1st week of March and asked for the Refund but till now Refund is not credited to my account and when ever i call the customer care they will tell that it will be resolved and refund will be credited soon.

Order ID: [protected]

Suborder Id: [protected]

Amount is 29, 990

if i ask the customer care to send the email of the escalation they will say no and ask them to give to your manager they will say No. i am feed up with snapdeal.

i will wait till today to resolve the issue, if it do not get resolved then i will go for consumer court.

Never buy products in Snapdeal. they are fake.

suhas g m
    [protected]

Mar 23, 2016

Dear Suhas(Suhasgm),

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com.

Team Snapdeal

• R
      Sep 11, 2017

My smart watch is not delivered