Smith's Food and Drug — simple truth organic chocolate chip cookies, bai drinks
During the past couple months that I have been shopping at this Smith's there has been expired food on the shelves and I find out after I get home. I bought a package of simple truth organic chocolate chip cookies on 10/25 and they had expired on 10/2. There were bai's that we bought on another occasion and they had expired 2 months before. This is not the first time this has happened at this location and I'm very tired of buying expired foods. I trust that Smith's is not selling us expired foods, but they are. I am very tired of this. I hope the issue can be addressed at this store or I won't be shopping there anymore.
More Smith's Food and Drug Complaints & Reviews
- Smith's Grocery Store - inspect your receipts every time!
- Smith's Food and Drug - will not accept my checks
- Smith's - renting a carpet cleaner
- Smith's Food and Drug - employee complaint
- Smith's Grocery Store - employee conduct
- Smith's - store manager birdie of store 399 in las vegas nevada
- Smith's - Steve (employee) poor service
- Smith's Food and Drug - automated checkout
- Smith's - checkout line 6 rep. 4.1.2017
- Smith's - double glazing windows