Smith's Food and Drugsimple truth organic chocolate chip cookies, bai drinks

D Oct 30, 2019

During the past couple months that I have been shopping at this Smith's there has been expired food on the shelves and I find out after I get home. I bought a package of simple truth organic chocolate chip cookies on 10/25 and they had expired on 10/2. There were bai's that we bought on another occasion and they had expired 2 months before. This is not the first time this has happened at this location and I'm very tired of buying expired foods. I trust that Smith's is not selling us expired foods, but they are. I am very tired of this. I hope the issue can be addressed at this store or I won't be shopping there anymore.