Smartbuyglasses.com.sgthe company goes by many international sites tricking you into believing it's a local business but all goes to hong kong company

V

The company goes by many International sites tricking you into believing it's a local business but all goes to Hong Kong company. Zero customer service to reply to my request to cancel my order despite sending them 4 emails already. All I get is an automatic replied email saying a customer representative will answer my query within 24 hours. That doesn't happen.

Bogus operation! Stay away from this company.

• Fr
    Frankpug Jun 02, 2014

I sympathise. They are trying to make me pay import duties on my order, when I ordered it in South Africa for delivery in South Africa!! And the shipping is free!! I have no sunglasses and they have my money!! They are stealing!!