Smartbuyglassesbroken glasses

T

I've ordered some glasses from SmartBuyGlasses because of their great prices. When my order finally arrived glasses were broken! I don't know who's fault that was and I really don't care. I contacted customer care and they said it was not their fault and told me to contact the shipping company. Absolutely ridiculous! I paid for those glasses and as a customer I have all the rights to get my money back! Absolutely terrible and unprofessional customer service! They refused to refund me and stopped replying to my emails. Never again I will order anything from them!