Skoutvip services: request for a badge

E Aug 02, 2018 Review updated:

Since I started using Skout, I have been constantly giving gifts to my fellow skout users. I've spent over 4, 000+USD. Then after some time, I received a message from Skout Management Talent that I'm a VIP Gifter.

Recently the app has updated and added a feature of giving a GREEN BADGE or VIP TOP GIFTER Badge, however, I'm wondering why I don't have the badge when I'm a VIP. I kept sending them emails to follow up on this issue but nobody is responding and I tried international calling but there's no option to speak with a customer service representative.

Due to this incident, I do not want to give anymore gifts unless they give me the requested VIP Gifter badge. It's just so disappointing.

• L
      Dec 20, 2019

I totally agree with you. They never reply to emails. Total bs customer service, they say they wont to create this great site for people to create a media presence but that will not happen while you treat genuine gifters/backers like crap...all that happens on this site is that those that go live regift diamonds to friends and it goes around in a circle...I