Skinmedix.comnuface mini facial toning device

S

I was sold a $200 device that was counterfeit. The day I got it in the mail before I used it I tried to register it with the manufacturer. There was no serial number in the area where it should be according to the manufacturer or at all!

I tried calling, a recording, no one ever picks up and emailing, which they just ignore. They sold a fake electrical device that you use on your face! I'm glad I never turned it on muchless used it on my face! Very dangerous!!!

I contacted the Better Business Bureau and I encourage anyone reading this with a similar problem to do the same!