Sketchers Suck3 pair in 3 months

P Review updated:

I started walking August 1st 1 mile a day eventually working my way up to 6 miles a day I have since worn out 3 pair of sketchers in 3 months their shoes do not last for the price they cost. Sketchers are way over priced for the piece of crap they truly are the soles on the shoes ware out before you can break them in good. American STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY!!

• Updated by Lau 231 · Mar 15, 2018

Not sure what additional information you require?

• Updated by Shanna 902 · Aug 25, 2018

This is ridiculous

• He
    Hector Pineiro Aug 13, 2018

6 month ago I bought a pair of SN65032 color LTBR at Puerto Rico Skechers store. now they ware to quick. Will add picture for your reference.
    I use work office work and regular daily use.
    my email is [email protected]
    I love to use this kind of shoes due to they are very light and comfortable

• Ka
    Kareem Walters Aug 14, 2018

I work on a ship in and engine room and these work boots fell apart on me after only 4 months of usage. For the price that I paid for them I feel they should have lasted much longer . I am very disappointed in this purchase.

• Se
    serhaty Aug 15, 2018

Skechers Performance Women Go Walk 4 Pursuit Walking Shoes (purchased from amazon.com ) are fragmented. As you can see in the photo, the parts located in the heel area are broken after a year of use.
    Order Placed: June 12, 2017
    Order number: #111-0510841-2813036

• Li
    linda tran Aug 15, 2018

I have just bought a fair of schechers shoes . When i try it was amazing but if i wear it a day long my angle gonna be hurted . I dont understand . I just try and really dissapointed about the quality of such a great shoe company like this

• De
    Deepika karda Aug 16, 2018

Bought a slipper
    Quality no doubt is too good
    But hav lost the fitting
    Its brand new
    Used for some mnths n it became loose
    I hav fitting problem
    Please help me in changing
    I shop alot
    So hav lost its bill

• Ra
    Rachel77 Aug 16, 2018

I have owned these shoes for about a year and they have begun to turn in from the bottom and they hurt my feet so bad I can hardly wear them at all. I have owned several pairs of Skechers shoes but now I am wondering what kind of shoes to get now. These shoes still look brand new because i can't wear them.

• Le
    Letchumi Aug 20, 2018

I got a gift of a skechers trainers but it's a little too small for me. I am in Sri lanka and the shoes were sent to me from Las Vegas. Is it possible to return and get a bigger pair. Thank you.

• Te
    Teddy Gaspard Aug 20, 2018

I bought some Skechers Relaxed Fit memory foam Mossy Oak camp and the loops the shoe strings pass through are coming unsewed. I paid too much money for this to be happening already and I hardly wear them

• Su
    Suyobona Aug 20, 2018

I hadn't worn my Skechers shoes for a while, and I wore them to a public place, and in the soles started to cut literally come off, it was very embarrassing!

• La
    Lau 231 Aug 20, 2018

Dear team,
    Looking for some kind of resolution for my child's sneakers. Both pairs ripped in front. My child loved he style so I bought a second pair after 1st pair ripped.
    My email address is [email protected]

• Pa
    Paige2005 Aug 20, 2018

Purchased a pair of steel toe tennis shoes they are tye dyed in color.
    Purchased them from scioto shoe mart in Marion Ohio In October.
    They are currently falling apart on the inside by the heel area.
    Scioto will not honor this so asked that i tell company . About the issue
    These are 109.00 in prices and no way they should fall apart like this !!

• Je
    Jenifer101 Aug 20, 2018

I have worn these shoes for 2 wks & they are already falling apart. They are literally disenigrating.

• St
    Stacy Guntrum Edinger Aug 28, 2018

Paid almost 30 dollars for these for my husband about a month ago. And now the piece that goes between your toes pulled out. I thought I was getting better quality than the cheaper brands.

• Ar
    Arnav Jain Sep 01, 2018

I have brought skechers and used it for 1hour but find that product uncomfortable so next day i complaint for replacement of product by calling and mailing it to company. But i got no response

• Sh
    Shanna 902 Sep 01, 2018

I purchased a pair of Skechers for my son from a shoe show, 6 weeks ago. The shoes are seperated on the seam and have a huge hole. We paid $55 for a brand we trusted and I think it's ridiculous to pay that much money for them to fall apart. We purchased Skechers Relaxedfit memory foam work shoes size 10.5. I thought your shoes were better quality

• Vi
    Vickrant Sep 01, 2018

Hello sir
    I buy Skecher go 3 from Skecher store amount 6000 .now in these shoes their is manufacturing fault they start cracking so I request you plase change these shoes
    Thanks

Sangwankush Sep 01, 2018

Sir I recently bought a pair of Skechers burst shoes.After wearing for a couple of days the threads came out. I tried to call Skechers toll free number but couldn't reach you. Please help me replace my shoes. I shall be grateful to you.

Manpreet Singh Malhotra Sep 04, 2018

I have purchased shoes but lost my bill. Shoes got torn within three months. The showroom in sector 17 CHANDIGARH is not entertaining without bill. I am not getting replacement.

• Ni
    Niketan2610 Sep 06, 2018

I purchased shoes from jabong. After a 1year nd half year i start wearing shoes regularly and then in 2-3 months the shoe shole like separate to uper part as shown in photos thats why what should I do it after that?? Plz get the solution about this and contact me 9429889034.can you exchange that product otherwise repire.

• Ah
    Ahlfs Sep 10, 2018

Had these shoes/boots less then a week and the plastic that covers the toe is tore. I work in a deli and have reson for this to happen. Attached is a photo of the shoe/boot. My feet feel so good after standing all when I wear my sketchers. The most comfortable shoe I own. Just wish that this wouldn't have happened. Thanks Jean Ahlfs

• Bb
    Bbanks Sep 10, 2018

I've had my shoes since April. They are supposed to be slip resistant, for the past 2 months I've been slipping and I haven't even been walking. I've also almost fallen twice by slipping and I haven't even had any oil or water on the floor. If I fall and hurt myself real bad there's going to be some money involved

Joel cross Sep 19, 2018

First off I love the shoes. First time buyer. I'm not sure if you have warranty on these shoes but I've had them for two months and they're starting to rip and fall apart . It's unfortunate but I was wondering if it was a chance to get a replacement pair. Thank u for your time

• Lt
    Lt Seinfeld Sep 19, 2018

They are coming apart..well, one of them is..
    I've had several pairs over the years.. these are not even a year old yet...just normal wear..to work and around...theses are the Work Skechers!
    I think I deserve something! I wear 9 1/2...
    I am not pleased at all.. can't send a pic. It says my file is too large...

• Bh
    bhasur Sep 19, 2018

I have purchased that shoes near location Noida City center Wave city mall India.
    but after few month as per the below attachment shoes split from inner side and bottom side I am requesting to you kindly do the needful

now I request for a replacement of this shoes.

• Pr
    Princess Cynthia Sep 19, 2018

This isn't a complaint, in fact the total opposite! My customer service was excellent! The best it has ever been in a long time!! I recently went to the Wisconsin dells outlets on Saturday august, 18th 2017 around 8:10pm and the lady there was extremely nice and helpful!!! She made me and my family's vacation great! Amazing customer service!!!

SakshiJain Oct 02, 2018

Bought this pair of shoe only 2 months back and hardly wore and already started to have a whole with something sharp poking out. I only buy Skechers and this is the first time I had problem that too so early.

• Ki
    Kimsweat Oct 21, 2018

I bought these for my son about 7 months ago and the soles are pulling away from the shoes already. I have only washed them one time and these tore up quickly. We always buy Skechers and have never had this happen to any of our shoes.

• Aa
    aastha ganediwal Oct 21, 2018

I have skecher gowalk flash shoes I purchased them 6 months ago I'm not satisfied with the durability but the comfort is really amazing no doubt but they are getting damaged from the soul though they are quite they are expensive . How can we tolerate this problem with a high price . What is the solution of this problem inform immediately

• A sole panel on the shoe became unglued and fell off. I have not had these shoes very long so you can imagine my disappointment. If skechers does not replace these, it would be very unlikely that I purchase anything from them ever again. This should not have happened to a pair of high quality shoes.

anshumaan bajaj Oct 22, 2018

I purchased a pair of girls walking shoe from Lucknow, India in Jan 2017 . The shoe was torn from the back within 2-3 months .
    I went to the store and complaint to get it replaced, but they said they can't do anything. If the reputed companies like sketchers can't do anything then there is no use of buying expensive shoes .

• Ar
    Arteaga12 Oct 22, 2018

This store treated very bad and we asked for the manager and she agreed with the employ that treated us bad and asked us to leave even though we had 4 pairs of shoes

• Dr
    Dr aqil Oct 22, 2018

I purchased my shoes 3 month back now the foam has been broken from different places, shop not responding to me what can I do

• Su
    Sumit3212 Oct 23, 2018

Purchased skechers-OG 85 early grab snekers casual shoes from Snapdeal GST sale within 2-3 days of use sole of one shoe is ripping out from the shoe didn't expected this from brand like skechers

• Da
    Dave Murphy79 Oct 23, 2018

I bought these shoes only a few short months ago. With little or no wear the soles have worn away and I can feel the inside flippi g away as I walk. Have been buying sketches for years.
    Worst pair ever.

• Lo
    Lord James Mullen Oct 27, 2018

I purchased Sketcher Go Walk 3, they are fantastic.
    The soles of both shoes have lost several of their grey pads making the wearing of the shoes impractical.
    I would appreciate it if you could get back to me with a solution.

Many Thanks

Jim Mullen

• Pa
    Patel jay Oct 27, 2018

Currently my shoes cloth are teared. I used it only 30 days ...it has lack of quality ...law quality of materials are used in this shoes... Not ggod with its prize

• Ta
    Tarvinder Oct 27, 2018

I purchased a go mat shoe. Its been few months i have started to wear these shoes . Both the pair of shoes have its stiching out from same place, it looks as if it is torn out but it is a manufacturing problem, because both the pair cant have same problem . I request u to exchange my shoes.

Christina Uribe Nov 01, 2018

We were buying shoes in skechers 5av store and had a terrible experimence with sales person Elaine. She was really rude and didn't answer any questions we had.

• Ke
    Kevin kidner Nov 01, 2018

Hi I found that the sole of the walk 3 the round grips fell out now on 3 rd pair this is such a shame as they are great .but this has put me off buying any more.and my son his have done the same

• Pr
    Prathit Nov 04, 2018

I have purchased a pair of women shoes style no. SN22835 colour code -NAVY from Phoenix mall Lucknow India in the month of January 2017. But while using I noticed shoes pasting is not good and it's torn now. Besides this threads r cuming out. So kindly help for that.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices