Sketchers Suck3 pair in 3 months

P

I started walking August 1st 1 mile a day eventually working my way up to 6 miles a day I have since worn out 3 pair of sketchers in 3 months their shoes do not last for the price they cost. Sketchers are way over priced for the piece of crap they truly are the soles on the shoes ware out before you can break them in good. American STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY!!

• Updated by Lau 231 · Mar 15, 2018

Not sure what additional information you require?

• Updated by Shanna 902 · Aug 25, 2018

This is ridiculous

• Mo
    Monica Green Jan 23, 2019

I bought a pair of woman's Dynamite Sketchers size 9 back in October, 2019. I LOVED these shoes. Unfortunately, for me, I now have a tear in the little toe area on my left shoe. No rhyme or reason for the tear. It's as if someone took a knife and just cut the shoe. I can't take them back to the store because it's been three months since I purchased them. If you buy something cheap, you can usually expect things to wear quickly, but these shoes are NOT CHEAP and this problem had nothing to do with wear.

• Ga
    Ganadhish Kamat Nov 13, 2018

I recently purchased Sketchers sneakers in India. The sole had number of red rubber pieces. These pieces started coming one by one during normal use. Now the sneakers make noice while walking. I am not able to find customer care center in india to register complaint or get replacement.
    My contact number is +[protected].

Marky5196 Nov 05, 2018

We usually buy Skechers at outlets and never have a problem.Bought this pair at Famous footwear and in a week there were holes forming.After 3 weeks they look 6 months old.
    The quality is unusually poor.Maybe it's the material, not sure. But this is like the 8th pair of Skechers 1 being exactly same style and did not have this issue.

• Na
    Nadine A Nov 04, 2018

Hello I baught 2 pairs of Skechers for my sons and not happy at all the lights and sound stop working shortly after him using them please refund or replace the sneakers, the remote doesn't work at all

• Mi
    Missc88 Nov 04, 2018

These skecher energy lights do not hold charge. Therefore they are useless. Total waste of money. Point of purchase was to see a happy child and enjoy the lights. Now i have very sad child. I cant believe skecher failed us. I would like this problem resolved and or a full return or replacement for giving skechers my further business.

• Pr
    Prathit Nov 04, 2018

I have purchased a pair of women shoes style no. SN22835 colour code -NAVY from Phoenix mall Lucknow India in the month of January 2017. But while using I noticed shoes pasting is not good and it's torn now. Besides this threads r cuming out. So kindly help for that.

• Ke
    Kevin kidner Nov 01, 2018

Hi I found that the sole of the walk 3 the round grips fell out now on 3 rd pair this is such a shame as they are great .but this has put me off buying any more.and my son his have done the same

Christina Uribe Nov 01, 2018

We were buying shoes in skechers 5av store and had a terrible experimence with sales person Elaine. She was really rude and didn't answer any questions we had.

• Ta
    Tarvinder Oct 27, 2018

I purchased a go mat shoe. Its been few months i have started to wear these shoes . Both the pair of shoes have its stiching out from same place, it looks as if it is torn out but it is a manufacturing problem, because both the pair cant have same problem . I request u to exchange my shoes.

• Pa
    Patel jay Oct 27, 2018

Currently my shoes cloth are teared. I used it only 30 days ...it has lack of quality ...law quality of materials are used in this shoes... Not ggod with its prize

• Lo
    Lord James Mullen Oct 27, 2018

I purchased Sketcher Go Walk 3, they are fantastic.
    The soles of both shoes have lost several of their grey pads making the wearing of the shoes impractical.
    I would appreciate it if you could get back to me with a solution.

Many Thanks

Jim Mullen

• Da
    Dave Murphy79 Oct 23, 2018

I bought these shoes only a few short months ago. With little or no wear the soles have worn away and I can feel the inside flippi g away as I walk. Have been buying sketches for years.
    Worst pair ever.

• Su
    Sumit3212 Oct 23, 2018

Purchased skechers-OG 85 early grab snekers casual shoes from Snapdeal GST sale within 2-3 days of use sole of one shoe is ripping out from the shoe didn't expected this from brand like skechers

• Dr
    Dr aqil Oct 22, 2018

I purchased my shoes 3 month back now the foam has been broken from different places, shop not responding to me what can I do

• Ar
    Arteaga12 Oct 22, 2018

This store treated very bad and we asked for the manager and she agreed with the employ that treated us bad and asked us to leave even though we had 4 pairs of shoes

anshumaan bajaj Oct 22, 2018

I purchased a pair of girls walking shoe from Lucknow, India in Jan 2017 . The shoe was torn from the back within 2-3 months .
    I went to the store and complaint to get it replaced, but they said they can't do anything. If the reputed companies like sketchers can't do anything then there is no use of buying expensive shoes .
    [protected]

Comments

• A sole panel on the shoe became unglued and fell off. I have not had these shoes very long so you can imagine my disappointment. If skechers does not replace these, it would be very unlikely that I purchase anything from them ever again. This should not have happened to a pair of high quality shoes.

• Aa
    aastha ganediwal Oct 21, 2018

I have skecher gowalk flash shoes I purchased them 6 months ago I'm not satisfied with the durability but the comfort is really amazing no doubt but they are getting damaged from the soul though they are quite they are expensive . How can we tolerate this problem with a high price . What is the solution of this problem inform immediately

• Ki
    Kimsweat Oct 21, 2018

I bought these for my son about 7 months ago and the soles are pulling away from the shoes already. I have only washed them one time and these tore up quickly. We always buy Skechers and have never had this happen to any of our shoes.

SakshiJain Oct 02, 2018

Bought this pair of shoe only 2 months back and hardly wore and already started to have a whole with something sharp poking out. I only buy Skechers and this is the first time I had problem that too so early.

• Pr
    Princess Cynthia Sep 19, 2018

This isn't a complaint, in fact the total opposite! My customer service was excellent! The best it has ever been in a long time!! I recently went to the Wisconsin dells outlets on Saturday august, 18th 2017 around 8:10pm and the lady there was extremely nice and helpful!!! She made me and my family's vacation great! Amazing customer service!!!

• Bh
    bhasur Sep 19, 2018

I have purchased that shoes near location Noida City center Wave city mall India.
    but after few month as per the below attachment shoes split from inner side and bottom side I am requesting to you kindly do the needful

now I request for a replacement of this shoes.

• Lt
    Lt Seinfeld Sep 19, 2018

They are coming apart..well, one of them is..
    I've had several pairs over the years.. these are not even a year old yet...just normal wear..to work and around...theses are the Work Skechers!
    I think I deserve something! I wear 9 1/2...
    I am not pleased at all.. can't send a pic. It says my file is too large...

Joel cross Sep 19, 2018

First off I love the shoes. First time buyer. I'm not sure if you have warranty on these shoes but I've had them for two months and they're starting to rip and fall apart . It's unfortunate but I was wondering if it was a chance to get a replacement pair. Thank u for your time

• Bb
    Bbanks Sep 10, 2018

I've had my shoes since April. They are supposed to be slip resistant, for the past 2 months I've been slipping and I haven't even been walking. I've also almost fallen twice by slipping and I haven't even had any oil or water on the floor. If I fall and hurt myself real bad there's going to be some money involved

• Ah
    Ahlfs Sep 10, 2018

Had these shoes/boots less then a week and the plastic that covers the toe is tore. I work in a deli and have reson for this to happen. Attached is a photo of the shoe/boot. My feet feel so good after standing all when I wear my sketchers. The most comfortable shoe I own. Just wish that this wouldn't have happened. Thanks Jean Ahlfs

• Ni
    Niketan2610 Sep 06, 2018

I purchased shoes from jabong. After a 1year nd half year i start wearing shoes regularly and then in 2-3 months the shoe shole like separate to uper part as shown in photos thats why what should I do it after that?? Plz get the solution about this and contact me [protected].can you exchange that product otherwise repire.

Manpreet Singh Malhotra Sep 04, 2018

I have purchased shoes but lost my bill. Shoes got torn within three months. The showroom in sector 17 CHANDIGARH is not entertaining without bill. I am not getting replacement.

Sangwankush Sep 01, 2018

Sir I recently bought a pair of Skechers burst shoes.After wearing for a couple of days the threads came out. I tried to call Skechers toll free number but couldn't reach you. Please help me replace my shoes. I shall be grateful to you.

• Vi
    Vickrant Sep 01, 2018

Hello sir
    I buy Skecher go 3 from Skecher store amount 6000 .now in these shoes their is manufacturing fault they start cracking so I request you plase change these shoes
    Thanks

• Sh
    Shanna 902 Sep 01, 2018

I purchased a pair of Skechers for my son from a shoe show, 6 weeks ago. The shoes are seperated on the seam and have a huge hole. We paid $55 for a brand we trusted and I think it's ridiculous to pay that much money for them to fall apart. We purchased Skechers Relaxedfit memory foam work shoes size 10.5. I thought your shoes were better quality

• Ar
    Arnav Jain Sep 01, 2018

I have brought skechers and used it for 1hour but find that product uncomfortable so next day i complaint for replacement of product by calling and mailing it to company. But i got no response

• St
    Stacy Guntrum Edinger Aug 28, 2018

Paid almost 30 dollars for these for my husband about a month ago. And now the piece that goes between your toes pulled out. I thought I was getting better quality than the cheaper brands.

• Je
    Jenifer101 Aug 20, 2018

I have worn these shoes for 2 wks & they are already falling apart. They are literally disenigrating.

• Pa
    Paige2005 Aug 20, 2018

Purchased a pair of steel toe tennis shoes they are tye dyed in color.
    Purchased them from scioto shoe mart in Marion Ohio In October.
    They are currently falling apart on the inside by the heel area.
    Scioto will not honor this so asked that i tell company . About the issue
    These are 109.00 in prices and no way they should fall apart like this !!

• La
    Lau 231 Aug 20, 2018

Dear team,
    Looking for some kind of resolution for my child's sneakers. Both pairs ripped in front. My child loved he style so I bought a second pair after 1st pair ripped.
    My email address is [email protected]

• Su
    Suyobona Aug 20, 2018

I hadn't worn my Skechers shoes for a while, and I wore them to a public place, and in the soles started to cut literally come off, it was very embarrassing!

• Te
    Teddy Gaspard Aug 20, 2018

I bought some Skechers Relaxed Fit memory foam Mossy Oak camp and the loops the shoe strings pass through are coming unsewed. I paid too much money for this to be happening already and I hardly wear them

• Le
    Letchumi Aug 20, 2018

I got a gift of a skechers trainers but it's a little too small for me. I am in Sri lanka and the shoes were sent to me from Las Vegas. Is it possible to return and get a bigger pair. Thank you.

• Ra
    Rachel77 Aug 16, 2018

I have owned these shoes for about a year and they have begun to turn in from the bottom and they hurt my feet so bad I can hardly wear them at all. I have owned several pairs of Skechers shoes but now I am wondering what kind of shoes to get now. These shoes still look brand new because i can't wear them.