Menu
Home Entertainment & Events Six Flags Entertainment untrained
J
Author of the complaint
2:11 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We were so excited to go opening day as allways to six flags this year horrible! They took 45 minutes to get us into the parking lot, we paid for the closest parking! We also pre paid for our tickets online and got thru the gate ok. I did not buy my flash pass online because i didnt know the difference between gold and the new platinum pass. I waited over 2 hours in line to get out flash pass they were pushing us thru a line like cattle into a room with no AC to watch a video about how to use the flash pass and then into the next room were there were only 2 people running the registers. But yet there were 3 people doing quality control behind them. I guess they were to good t help. finally got out of there hit the button off to the first ride, it was about a 20 minute wait per flash pass then we went up to the ride after our pass said it was time 1 hour wait. Wait wait wait we paid not to wait or to reduce our wait as much as possible. We waited on food for over a hour they messed up and gave our order to someone else the lady at Johnny Rockets came out and got my receipt twice. We even had to wait at the dart throwing game because the casino like cash drop got jammed with my money in it, The girl working there said she wasnt allowed to take the rest of our money so we could play we just had to wait again HORRIBLE NEVER AGAIN! We got to ride 4 coasters got to the park when it opened left at 8 and did a whole lot fo waiting!$20.00 parking $128.00 tickets $169.00 for gold flash pass. $75.00 for lunch $20.00 per coke with of course free refills and all we did was wait been there every year for years not again.

More Six Flags Entertainment complaints & reviews

Six Flags Entertainment - canceling seasons pass
Six Flags Entertainment - deceptive pricing practices
Six Flags Entertainment - harrassment and discrimination
Six Flags Entertainment - being left out
1 comments
J
Mar 21, 2011 3:07 pm EDT

My husband and daughter were there and had a horrible experience too. Yes, Six Flags is an amusement park and a lot of people go there. But, they need to be able to accommodate the amount of people they let in and take money from. My husband and daughter got to ride TWO rides. They didn't have a flash pass because it was $90 extra PER TICKET. This is ridiculous. Six Flags needs to look at how Disney handles their fast pass program.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

61 complaints