SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications — data roam not activated for the country I visiting
i call your service customer to activate data roaming for India prior to my departure on 22 Sept till 2 Oct 18. I was informed it will $20 for 1GB for 30 days. I agreeded and confirmation on activation was sent to my HP via sms.
Upon arriving in India i was not able to use my data. I texed your customer service many times and i was informed it was already activated. In summary i was not able to use my data throughout.
Upon returning Singapore i call your Customer Service (Sonic) and received a shocking news that the 9 countries activated, INDIA was not included. It was a joke!!! I just dont believe it.
I am still waiting (up to now) an explanation for breaking the contract. It has been long over due for the answer. Please revert asap and dont tarnish SINGTEL reputation as National brand!!!
More SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services 
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online