Singtel Outlet At Amk Hub — customer service attitude
I was at the SingTel shop at AMK Hub, today 15/10/17, at about 4.14pm, with my Mother who wants to check her increasing bills costs. The friendly guy at the ticketing counter understood what we needed, helped us pressed for a queue number while we waited. We thanked him for doing his part of the job.
After 5 mins, our no P2025 was called to Counter 4. A man clad in a white shirt, no name tag worn served us. We had queries and doubts which we hoped to understand. However, this very unfriendly man, without a smile at all from the beginning, heard what we would like to clarify, gave us a disgusted look and practically just tell us off that after the few months of free promotions, of course have to pay after that! Excuse me, Sir!!! I'm questioning why am I paying so much. I'm not telling you I'm not paying!!!
SingTel, please send your staff for training to learn how to communicate effectively to people!
Totally disappointed with the service provided by SingTel! Can't wait for contract to finish to switch to other provider!
More Singtel Outlet At Amk Hub Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services 
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online