Singlesnetromance scam

C

To many of my friends and myself have meet men on singlenet date site.We believe that the men and the picture is not a true image of that person.After speaking with some one for a short period of time some truth will surface .My name is Camille Vinales and i did meet someone on your site. His profile listed New York born and raise.I did receive his phone number and he reside in Accra Ghana Africa with an African accent. he told me a story which was questionable but I give him the benefit of doubt. he continue to send me pictures but the images did not match his profile. I had all these question but i continue to speak with him because of his religious beliefs and the love that he had shown me.The young man name was Tijani Kamagate he would text me, call to make sure my day was going the way that I expected and I did get use to his company . Within one month we claim our love for each other and that it was God that got us together and we wanted to spend our life together.My feeling was real. Suddenly he needed from me Three Thousand Dollars and he must have it before Monday. I was told this on a Friday. Now it clear where his intention was. Your site is making it easy for American to be scam by people aboard and I believe that you should look into such matter. Making sure that people are who they say they are. I thank God that he had ask for the money, and I became aware, because my next step was to take a trip to Accra Ghana Africa. I hate to think what could have happen to me. I know that if this was my experience then there is more .Please, Please help us! My only intention was to find my mate and true love. Can you cancel my account. [protected]@aol.com . Thanking you in advance for your help and support.

CAMILLE VINALES

Mahooz Jun 03, 2016

I went online tonight and made an acct on Singles.net!. I uploaded a photo, just a normal headshot?. Nothing was bad about the photo at all/. Next thing I know it tells me my acct was either deleted or disabled?. What a waste of time, . The creators of that site should be ashamed of themselves". I would NEVER suggest this site to anyone I know because they have you go through the motions and disable/delete your acct before you can ever even use the site.. TOTAL waste of time! Don't bother with the site! I am pissed that I wasted my time on it.

• Ge
    Genicka Jan 25, 2012

to RO Benfield, call your credit card company, explain the situation what's going on and maybe they can return this money to you and also ask them to close that account and give you a new account instead, so this Singlesnet company won't have your new account number, therefore they will not be able to charge more to your credit card and please be careful from now on whom you give your credit card number. Hope this was helpful to you...

R O Benfiield Jan 16, 2012

Singlesnet has been taking 25.00 a month out of my checking account for 6 or 7 months. I have not signed up for this or any dating service- I am a 67 year old disabled woman living on SS and will do whatever is necessary to have this company banned in North Carolina...They have been contacted along with Hoover and I can not gt this stopped. The number listed above has been called over and over and they will not replace my money nor give me any satisfaction. Tomorrow [protected]) I will contact the Attorney General Office and file a complaint on them against disabled/elderly people.

• So
    sophie nuon Dec 04, 2010

I didn't subscribe to this dating company, please cancell my subscribtion now..I do not want to pay for it anymore.

• Ak
    Akitahun Nov 29, 2010

Every time someone views your profile you get an e-mail. THEN you get "matched" with everyone in a certain zipcode and you have 600 emails in a day! Many are mad becuase they thought you were interested when you didn't even see thier profile. Just a huge meat market!!!So many horny men looking for sex. It's just sickening.

robert61992 Jul 06, 2010

i cancel my account on singlenet.single parents about 3 months ago and you are still taking out my payment of 14.99 each month.
    robert sorensen
    [email protected]

• Lo
    lolwtf May 23, 2010

Are you daft? Must be blonde.. 90% of dating sites are fake, do you not notice same pictures, with different names on different sites? It's all about scamming money from idiots. Looks like you fell for it...

• Gr
    greg powell Aug 03, 2009

this company i no longer get emails from i can not acess their web site and they continue to charge my account 35.00 a month for no service they do not even have a phone to call and complain or canceli would like to report this company and hope get my money back!!!

• C
    C. Nov 12, 2008

I keep getting Singlenet Invites almost every day. I want it to stop. I am married with grown children.

rosalisibulo Oct 05, 2008

i complaint because when i sing up i pay $24.99 and suddenly it cut of on me not enen a month and i sigh it again because my contact is still there they want to talk to me and why it cut off not even a month i make sure if your can credit me for my first sign up or half its hard to earn money i expect to trust on this singlenet if work but first time user cut off me thank you for understanding send me email if you guys respond is not fair

• Fr
    Friday199 Aug 13, 2008

Charges was authorised for 6-9-08 only, charges was made for 7-10-08 and returned, now charges appeared for 8-11-08 on same card,