[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) — mails
I would like to draw tom your attention about the performance of the sing post delivery lady attending to blk 634 pasir ris drive 1 on numerous occassion the lady place the mails in te wrong address or wrong floor, luckily our neighbours are knid enough to return it to the respective house hold What prompted me to write this complain is a rip off I received a letter addressed to blk 633 # 06-410 pasir ris drive 3
on one occassion i met her down stairs and warn her to dispatch correct address i have my doubts she understand what i mean in hokkien and english as she nods her head for both look like PRC i may be wrong Does sing post know the seriousness of wrong delivery ?
the contents of the letter could contain an utmost vital or crucial information for the receiver would like to see what action will be taken to prevent thsi from happening hp [protected] Gobi sharma
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - torn/damaged envelope consisting patients medical report