[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost)mails

M Sep 04, 2018

Dear Singpost
I would like to draw tom your attention about the performance of the sing post delivery lady attending to blk 634 pasir ris drive 1 on numerous occassion the lady place the mails in te wrong address or wrong floor, luckily our neighbours are knid enough to return it to the respective house hold What prompted me to write this complain is a rip off I received a letter addressed to blk 633 # 06-410 pasir ris drive 3
on one occassion i met her down stairs and warn her to dispatch correct address i have my doubts she understand what i mean in hokkien and english as she nods her head for both look like PRC i may be wrong Does sing post know the seriousness of wrong delivery ?
the contents of the letter could contain an utmost vital or crucial information for the receiver would like to see what action will be taken to prevent thsi from happening hp [protected] Gobi sharma

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Sep 05, 2018

Hi, Gobi sharma. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to look into this and we will get the team to follow up on your concerns.

• Resolution Statement