[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost)documents package sent to wrong country

K Aug 02, 2018

I recently sent a package of documents to Brisbane, Australia. Despite the address being clearly printed, Singpost has somehow decided the package should go to Great Britain. I phone and chatted with several support staff, who of course are in India and not in Singapore. I can see from the tracking number that my package arrived safely in Great Britain and for almost a week has been stuck at the sorting centre there.

I want to find out what is happening with it, and how to get it sent to the correct address. So far the customer service has been politely inadequate. The documents are time sensitive and I need to get them correctly redirected. Telling me I will be contacted 15, 45, and 60 days after the ticket has been raised is not helpful. I need some real action.

The details are:
Registered Article: RC703560051SG
Reference number is: [protected]/18

• Resolution Statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response · Aug 02, 2018

Hi ken, thank you for your feedback and please allow us to follow-up your case with our Customer Service Team. One of the consultants will update you within 2-3 working days.