[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) — documents package sent to wrong country
I recently sent a package of documents to Brisbane, Australia. Despite the address being clearly printed, Singpost has somehow decided the package should go to Great Britain. I phone and chatted with several support staff, who of course are in India and not in Singapore. I can see from the tracking number that my package arrived safely in Great Britain and for almost a week has been stuck at the sorting centre there.
I want to find out what is happening with it, and how to get it sent to the correct address. So far the customer service has been politely inadequate. The documents are time sensitive and I need to get them correctly redirected. Telling me I will be contacted 15, 45, and 60 days after the ticket has been raised is not helpful. I need some real action.
The details are:
Registered Article: RC703560051SG
Reference number is: [protected]/18
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response · Aug 02, 2018
Hi ken, thank you for your feedback and please allow us to follow-up your case with our Customer Service Team. One of the consultants will update you within 2-3 working days.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - torn/damaged envelope consisting patients medical report