Singapore Post (SingPost)cnsgs0011003124 / cnsgs0011011386 / cnsgs0011046209 [cas-3625973-r8v5l5]

S Jan 14, 2020

I guess Speedpost needs to make their customer work for their mistake. I had contacted their Customer Service hotline / wrote them an email, and all I got was a template response denying their responsibility.

I received an sms on the 04 January that there will be a delivery for 3 parcels. Waited the entire day and no postman turn up. I checked the tracking the following day and realized that the parcels had been delivered and signed for, and the person is not me or anyone at home.

I called them and CS insisted that the parcel have been delivered. When i told her that I would not be calling her if Speedpost had delivered the parcels as they should. She indicated that she will get the relevant department to investigate and get back to me after which.

CS called on the 13 January at an inconvenient time. I told them to send me an email instead as I am unable to talk at that point in time. No email came. When i called back again, they resent the email to the correct address. Email was a standard template. It was not the response i am looking for, and made my blood boil even more. There was no explanation as to what happen to my parcels and what Speedpost is going to do rectify the problem.

I want answers as to where my parcels are. I want to know what is Speedpost going to do to rectify the problem that should not have happen in the first place.

Singapore Post (SingPost)

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response · Jan 14, 2020

Hi, Gloria. We are sorry to hear that. Please allow us to look into your feedback and one of our colleagues will get in touch with you.