The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Simply Electronics — No Refund Received
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
1. Web-site tries to make you think this is a UK based on-line retailer but in the hard to find T & C's one finds it is Hong Kong based operating under Hong Kong law
2. T & C's are totlaly unreasonable in claiming a contract doesn't exist until they ship the item you ordered
3. Web-site does not give you the opportunity to print your order
4. Web site doesn't show your order in your "account" until 24 hours after the order is placed
5. They take your money through Moneybookers Ltd within 48 hours of placing your order
6. After 5 above they change the stock status of the item you ordered to "our of stock"
7. After cancelling your order as a result of 6 above it takes them 17 days to change the order status in your "account" to something other than "New"
8. It took 9 days of continual chasing before they claimed to have made a refund
9. When a refund is claimed to be made they will not investigate why there money transfer company, Moneybookers Ltd, haven't transferred the refund back to your account, even after 13 days after they claim they refund was instigated
10. Compalint made with Hong Kong Consumer Council (challenging)
11. Formal complaint made to Moneybookers Ltd
12. Every other means of complaining about this dreadful service and non receipt of refund being sought