The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Silestone Stone Systems Of Atlanta — bad way to run a business
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Silestone Stone Systems of Atlanta - www.silestoneofatlanta.com
I was having my kitchen remodeled and selected Silestone for my counter. The cabinet salesperson contacted their local Silestone installer to call me so they could measure and cut the stone, they never called me even after several phone calls from the cabinet store. Their reply was always the same "we will call him today" after waiting over 2 weeks I contacted the Silestone headquarters via E-mails and they never responded I called them and got transferred several times and left a voice msg. I received a call back and he provided me a phone number to another distributor I called them and left a voice msg, guess what no return call. I called the co. representative again and he called them to find out why they weren't responding only to be told they don't sell to retail customers and they provided another co., even their national representative doesn't know who can sell their products. I called the third co. and they came out to take measurements and scheduled another co. to come out and make a template. I told them of my difficulties and they told me they had my style in stock. I paid a 50% deposit and after the template was made they said they would contact me the next day to confirm when they would have it ready. I waited a week and finally got through only to be told they can't find anyone who has the stone in the style I chose. This co. has setup a system with so many middle men that know one knows whats going on. Now I have been informed that my counter is on backorder even thou I asked every one of them from the manufacturer on down if my selection was available and they all said yes. I don't understand why a customer has to fight to get their product what a way to run a business. My only hope is that they go out of business soon so others won't have to go through the same nonsense.
More Silestone Stone Systems Of Atlanta Complaints & Reviews
- Silestone Quartz Surfaces - does not honor warranty against defects!
- Home Depot / Silestone - silestone
- Valley Countertops Silestone - overcharging and dishonest business practice
- Silestone / Cutting Edge Granite - failure to honor warranty
- Silestone Countertops - failure to install
- Silestone - silestone countertop
- Silestone Quartz Surfaces - Sstone Systems) Minnesota, Mendota Height - quartz countertop
- Silestone - silestone bianco zeus
- Silestone Quartz Surfaces - countertops
- Silestone (Cosentino) - silestone counter top