Sicily By Carwithdrawal from account for lousy service

A Jul 05, 2019
This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer
Review updated:

When in Padua we drove into a wrong street on Sept 22 2019 which caused a penalty.
Four months later SbC notified us with a cryptic e-mail to which something in Italian was attached. We concluded it was a fine for 42 euro's, SbC withdrew 61 euro's from our account and we thought they had paid the fine and added 19 euro's administration cost. Two months later however, we got a notification from Padua police that we had to pay 81 euro's. Because we had not reacted on their first notice, they had almost doubled the penalty. We paid immediately, flabbergasted by the fact that SbC had withdrawn 61 euro's for a lousy service which cost us an extra 40 euros.
We'll be happy to send the relevant information in case a complaints officer from SbC shows serious interest.


  • Ev
    Evelyn1980 Sep 29, 2019

    This just happend to us, but we don't know where we got the ticket. Did you know or you found out about the ticket when SBC charge you the 61 EUR? please help me out. I just dispute the charge and I am super mad because are reservation was throug so they charge us $299 and SBC charge us that plus the extras I am still fighting for those thx for posted it

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.