Shopperdiscount.comScam

D

I just discovered that I am being charged $12 per month on my Discover Card. My wife just happened to notice this while opening my recent statement. She finally noticed the scam, because we had recently paid off the account, but yet this $12 fee still showed up. Who knows how long this has been going on? I called the company's phone number and you get an automated system. They want you to punch in your entire credit card #, in order to proceed. I refused to do so, and then immediately called my Discover Card billing dept., and filed a claim. Hopefully things will somehow get resolved. A lesson learned is to look at your bills, to see if anything unusual appears. How many $12 charges per month is appearing on thousands of other people's credit cards?? Something or someone needs to stop this "scam" operation.

• Ra
    ray Dec 25, 2008

Out of the clear blue I am charged a 12 dollar fee from shopper discount.com, a service I never signed up for, or used to charge anything on my Discover card. The charge is for a date on which my card was never used.

• Lm
    lmh06g Jan 05, 2009

What can we do about? I was charged twice with 12 dollars on two different days that i didnt use my discover!!

• Je
    Jerry Riley Jan 06, 2009

I HAVE HAD $12.00 CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT FOR NOV. 08 AND DEC. 08. NEITHER OF THESE CHARGES WERE AUTHORIZED, AND I NEED SHOPPER DISCOUNT TO REFUND MY $23.00.

Chutieu Feb 04, 2009

I'm new to the country & just started to use credit card to shop online. I was warned that I must be very careful with fraud websites so I daren't sign on anything but my American Express card was charged twice in the same day ($12 + $12) for something I couldn't figure out from which shops I bought. I got online & saw many complaints re. ShopperDiscount.com and hurriedly called American Express. They said they refunded $24 to my card & would check if next time it charged me again. However, they said I must check my next statement carefully from now on & inform them right away if ShopperDiscount.com charged me again. It's strange as I didn't use their service, didn't know why they've my credit card No.!
    I wonder why the government doesn't stop this cheating business & imprison the owner!

Chutieu- Pocatello, Idaho

• Yi
    yiqiang Feb 08, 2009

I was charged a 12 dollar fee from shopper discount.com, a service I never signed up for, or used to charge anything on my BOA card. The charge is for a date on which my card was never used.

• Va
    vanessa Mar 06, 2009

Money was taken out of my banking account without my permission.

• In
    indianajones May 03, 2009

I was charged a 12 dollar fee from shopper discount.com, a service I never signed up for, from my discovercard for three months, and i never use that kind of service.

• Ea
    Earth Mama May 22, 2009

I ordered some clothing online from the Woman Within website, and subequently was offered to receive alerts for sales, etc. Unbeknownst to me, it also triggered a $12.00/month service charge. When I saw the erroneous charge on my statement, I called to dispute it and received full credit on my account with no questions asked. Ladies, be careful! I have contacted Woman Within to complain and will no longer be doing business with them.

• He
    help bsk Jun 01, 2009

have no idea why I am being chardged for 10.00 and month on my card and have been for nov ----- thu now please help...

• Au
    aura777 May 29, 2017

Shopperdiscount.com
    This company has been taken from my account £10 pounds every month for the last 6 years. Its a fraud. They just refund me £400 but still another £250 have to be refund and its getting so difficult. I have to report it as it is a scam and fraud. Be carefull, as they take all you bank card informations and account. Its happen apparently when I made a payment to Ryanair in 2011.