Menu
Home Online Shopping Shopee Shopee is not returning my refund for spay later

Shopee review: Shopee is not returning my refund for spay later

R
Author of the complaint
1:52 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received a defective cellphone.. I requested for a return/ refund cause the phone that I received have lines on the screen. I paid it through spaylater. My deadline to return the item was on Jan 8. I returned the parcel thru LBC on Jan 7, I paid for the return shipment since J&t is closed due to the typhoon (it was supposed to be for free if J&t is open) . My City was severely hit by typhoon Odette so we had no connection for a month now. I was not able to post my proof on time but I returned the parcel on time. I reported the incident on Jan 8 since they cancelled my return request on Jan 8 at midnight ( it's not even the end of the day yet) I reported to them my problem almost everyday but I never heard anything from the customer service team. It has been 10 days and they are not doing anything about it. They just kept on telling me to wait for 24 hours and obviously it's more than 24hrs now. I am already so pissed and frustrated cause their customer service is not doing anything to help me. I have been a good and loyal customer. I am a gold member and I am paying my spaylater bills religiously and on time yet this is how they treat their customers.. I used their chat support, email and called them twice hanged up twice by their reps as well, but they have never solved my problem not even an update on my concern. I am never using their service ever again! Shopee is a scam

View 0 more photos
2 comments
A
Jun 30, 2022 6:36 pm EDT

Same with me. They only paid half of my refund. The other balance from April 2022 not refund yet. I'm so frustrated. And bad I should paid for the instalment also because the problem is not resolve until now. Shopee is scammer

A
May 30, 2022 7:38 am EDT

Same! I got a defective juicer and raised a return and refund.. 2/days after we found out about the defective item. THEIR Customer SUPPORT HAS A limited access so walang tulong.

WHATS WEIRD IS THAT the day they approved my refund. Nag reflect na ung item sa billing ko from May -June and they want me to pay it dahil nag reflect na. What kind of hassle is that..

1 month halos everyday ako sa chat support nila.. Why dont they removed it. Bakit need ko bayaran and they said they will refund it to me and will be credited sa Spaylater.. Tas di ko na makukuha pera ko dun?

What a trashy system.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

966 complaints