Shopeecustomer service and return policy

P Nov 20, 2018

I ordered a product and it came in the wrong size. I followed the rules for return/cancellation on Shopee's website, and contacted the vendor, who asked me to return the product. I rang Shopee to ask who would cover the return delivery charge - they told me I had to ask the vendor directly if they would cover it and they couldnt take responsibility! All this after 20 mins of backing and forthing one the phone with a supervisor and call service rep, and being given wrong information back and forth, and also not being given a straightforward answer after asking repeatedly to please directly answer my question.

I would also have to give the vendor my bank account details... talk about privacy concerns. And that's IF they agreed to take care of the cost - Shopee had no system in place to make sure the vendor would cover the cost, even though it was the vendor's fault. Take about crappy customer service, and weak business operation rules...never buying from Shopee again!