ShoeShowI cannot file my warranty with www.drmartens.com

S Apr 20, 2021

My email is [protected]@yahoo.com I am at the library trying to file under www.DRMARTENS.com and trying to find a place to enter my warranty and cannot find such a place. My home phone # is a land line [protected]
The shoes were purchased 4/19/21 at big spring plaza at neosho, mo 64850 and their # is [protected] store # 1184. The ticket has dr martens [protected] hardie wsk also it says [protected] z 89.99. The tax was 9.31 so total was 99.30. I understand there is a lifetime warranty for these shoes or for the soles??? Can you please register me at the right place since I cannot find anywhere to do it and neither can the person here at the library find a way to do it under the top www. Web site that I listed above.
I would appreciate if you would send me an email and confirm that you have fixed a warranty for me. Sincerely sara kane please describe exactly what a warranty for this product means and if we pay postage or what to return anything and what the warranty covers and for how many years. Are the tops of these shoes leather?