Shell Vacations Club — Deceitful practices
I was sold a timeshare in Hawaii in late 2003. The deceit used was unbelievable. They gave me the standard "these points are going to be worth so much more in a very few years line". I was not buying it. There were a number of people around seriously considering buying and excited. Hindsight is 20/20, they were mostly from the island. I was ready to walk away when they told me they had a resell at about 10% less, someone who needed to get rid of theirs and I could benefit. I specifically asked if, should I decide to sell, they would be able to handle the resell. The said yes as evidences by me buying a resell. Later I learned by sales person was married to the head office person. When I called later to make inquiries, they would not return my calls.
There have been a number of write ups about their aggresive and unfair practices "in the past". They have done nothing to fix that for those of us who were blantantly lied to. And now I own something that I cannot sell and my annual maintenance fees have gone through the roof.
Please, please do not buy in to their sales pitch. They are not selling vacations and dreams, they are taking your money and signing you up for years of additional income. RUN [email protected]
More Shell Vacations Club Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Vacations Club - We feel we were lied to and sucked!
- Shell Vacations Club - Shell has called and resolved my complaint.
- Shell Vacations Club - Worst Company EVER
- Shell Vacations Club - Shell Vacations SCAM/RIP OFF
- Shell Vacations Club - Exchange time share
- Shell Vacation Club - timeshare presentation
- Shell Vacations Club - Beware Big Ripe off
- Shell Vacations Club - Rip Off
- Shell Vacations Club - We feel they lied to us to make us sign
- Shell Vacation Club - Not getting our membership