Sharetrackin MEUnethical business practices

on the 23rd of march 2010 I purchased sharetrading software from Sharetrackin/C&K Moneyline/Pro Equity trading solutions. I was guaranteed that I could return the software if I was not completely satisfied within 7 days for a full refund. After installing the software I realised that it was a compilation of softwares that are freely available on the internet.After I contacted the company to cancell my subscription, I was informed that not only would they not cancell it but that the price was not a mere R350.00 per month for a year but that an amount of R12500.00 rand was owed to them. The salesman very cleverly filled in the amount after I had signed a bank slip wich i was led to believe was to open a trading account for me. I have since tried everything to get a refund but to no avail. The irony is that I am not a gullible person. I truly belived in the software. It is my firm belief that this is not the actions of one devious salesman but that it comes from the company head. There are numerous complaints by people who bought the same rubbish software from other resellers using the same methods. If I am wrong, they will refund me in full and cancell my subscription. I am doubtfull that this is the case. Joe Public be warned.

Unethical business practices

• Rs
    RSunhappy Nov 21, 2011

I had the same problem and after struggling for months I realised that I had LOST R18 000. And the sad thing is that they target retired people or students wishing to quickly repay study loans.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices