SharetrackinAnnoying and unprofessional

S

Every single month I get a call from someone from this company. I received another on Monday. I did not get the gentleman's name and it was dialed from a private number. I tried to tell him I know all about sharetrackin and that I have declined their meetings in the past. He started coughing uncontrollably and commented that he should probably stop smoking. I explained to him that I do not have the 15k or whatever they charge for this product and that I have dealt with them in the past. He then started bombarding me with terrible objection - handling sales techniques and had the audacity to ask extremely personal questions about my finances. Why do you have no money? I you have a bond you can take money from your bond etc. I was so stunned and asked him that they should please contact me next year when my finances have improved. He got so angry that he put the phone down without me managing to explain that I might take future interest in the product. I have dealt with George Oosthuizen in the past, and he came to the conclusion that my current situation does not justify me getting the product. So why do these unprofessional, rude, crude consultants keep harassing me?