Sharaf dg / flexi pay

United Arab Emirates

I have purchased apple smart watch, airpods and wd hard drive from Sharaf DG last month totalling AED 2493. I opted flexi pay services for 18 months payment and they charged me processing fees of AED 236 totalling my bill to be AED 2729.

When I contacted my credit card bank I found out that Sharaf DG have charged AED 2729 and not converted the amount into flexi pay.

I have made a complain and they are misleading me and not replying - I get email from some customer executive that my bank says i have no retail balance which is false as my banks confirmed that i have enough balance, second thing they did after multiple followup is that they said they will now convert aed 2624 to flexi pay, I have no idea where amount 2624 is coming up as they charge me 2729 and were suppose to convert 2729. Customer service is not replying and I feel disgusted and cheated by the service. I am a DG member too and shopped atleast more than AED10k from sharaf Dg.

They have the worst service. I will from now go to other shops and never to sharaf Dg.

They are not able to solve the problem. Their Finance team is misleading and cheating.

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response, Jun 20, 2019

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension, please feel free to share your concern with the details of your purchase invoice at [protected]@sharafdg.com for further assistance.

• Updated by Isam Arshad, Jun 21, 2019

These people are the worst ! I again spoke with the support @sharafdg and they said they will refund me processing fees on 236 AED and asked me to go to store for that when I purchased the product online. What kind of service is this, then the customer care executive kept saying I purchased the items from the store and not online . I mean seriously what kind of retard are you hiring and what is this ? First time in Dubai I am seeing this kind of ridiculous service and treatment of customer

Is