Sharaf DG / dishonest retailer

I purchased a Candy Washing Machine / Drier from the Muscat City Center on Thursday 25/04/19 with the condition that it would be delivered on or before 29/04/19. The salesman assured me that it would be delivered on either the 28th or 29th. Having cancelled appointments and social arrangements to be available for the promised delivery it did not arrive. I visited the store at 1300hrs on the 29th concerned that I had not been given any delivery time and was assured by staff that the machine was being delivered that afternoon.
This morning I will take my case to Consumer Protection as this company is dishonest from the beginning. They are taking payment for items they do not have and making false statements regarding delivery. Staff are dishonest to your face and will say anything to make a sale and take your payment. My advise is to avoid making any purchases from this company. Their advertising that "If we don't have it, you get it free" is also dishonest.

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response, Apr 30, 2019

Dear Customer, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused and we are concerned about your feedback shared. We would appreciate if you may share the details of your purchase invoice at [protected]@sharafdg.com in order to address it to the concerned team for further assistance.

Gr