Sharaf DGasus rog scar strix 17" laptop

J Jul 23, 2019

Hi there,

I bought a laptop from DCC mall, dubai on 2nd July. The laptop was Asus Scar Strix 17'' gaming laptop.

the details are as follows:

Till Code: D10
Cashier: 01496
Ref No: DID0110020719055
VAT TRN No: [protected]
Customer name: Joemon varghese
Contact no : [protected]
Location of customer : India

The issue I am facing is that my laptop is not working and the ASUS service center here says that the seller did not update the warranty in the system used in Dubai. So please help me in uploading the details to whatsoever ASUS network asap. I haven been running to the service center since so many days and still I am not able to do anything on the same. the real problem is that my laptop is in a state of continuous restart..and it just shows the blue screen and restarts again..so even though my laptop is brand new, I haven't used it for a single day.

Secondly the service center here says that they cant find the extended warranty on my laptop. Infact i had paid AED 850 for an additional year (making it 2 years warranty). So these guys are saying that the ASUS guys have still not yet updated their systems

So i am really stuck here and have no idea ...please help me out. Could you please convey this message to the ASUS representatives at the DCC mall to please update all the detail so that I can repair my laptop...

this is so bad that a customer buys a brand new product and he is facing these kind of issues...

• Sharaf DG's response · Jul 23, 2019

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension. Kindly share more details with us at [email protected] to have required assistance for your particular concern.

• Updated by joemonvarghese · Jul 23, 2019

dude i have entered all the details pertaining to my case. what else do you require?
    have u even read my case in the first case?