Shakeys SM Rosales Branchfood server

T Jul 07, 2019

Just today, Sunday, July 7, 2019 when my family is about to order food here at Shakeys SM Rosales Branch, your food server named Marc Clary Obejo, due to his carelessness, messed up my shirt and my wife with gravy sauce. I am waiting for him for at least apologize but to no avail. What do you do if this thing reached your office? After we eat, I paid our bill still hoping that the food server will apologize but my hopes landed in nothing. I asked someone from the lined food server to give me the name of the food server and the manager so I can formalize my complaint. It is only then when the manager, Mr Jejomar Tumbaga approach me and asked for my concern. I told him what I experienced and showed my dirty shirt.

• Updated by Tetchie · Jul 07, 2019

I hope something could be done.