Menu

complaints

ServicePlus Home Warranty Complaints Summary

13 Resolved
8 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, ServicePlus Home Warranty generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for ServicePlus Home Warranty has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ServicePlus Home Warranty. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

ServicePlus Home Warranty complaints 21

Sort by:

Newest ServicePlus Home Warranty complaints

ComplaintsBoard
S
2:33 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ServicePlus Home Warranty Non payment of invoices

I did 3 jobs for this company totaling 771$ back in January 2022. I only did the jobs after I was authorized to do so. I was told it was a net 30 then told its 30 business days. Each time I just waited. After months went by my calls started getting screened and not answered. The vendor relations lady over the southern coast would even hang up on me. They are refusing to pay me and even said they are not paying me because my account is deactivated. In Texas this is Theft.

Desired outcome: I want my invoices paid

Read full review of ServicePlus Home Warranty and 2 comments
Hide full review
2 comments
R
R
Robert C Campbell
Teutoplolis,Illinois 62467, US
Dec 25, 2023 7:32 pm EST

The dryer belt broke on 3/27/23. A repair Tech came to fix my dryer on 8/22/23 from Roger,s Home Appliance. I paid my deductible as required by contract $65

F
F
Francis Peyronnet
, US
Jul 11, 2023 5:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I wrote many times to service plus agents to stop to send me text message. I live in France and use a special text pen number to manage my bank text messages. Then they still. They wrote me they remove my number but they did not ! they use my number to send every day texts. I am fed up with such a process

Overview of ServicePlus Home Warranty customer experience

ServicePlus Home Warranty has been the subject of numerous customer complaints for its poor service and lack of coverage. Customers have complained about denied claims, slow response times, and unresponsive customer service. Additionally, many customers have noted that the company's contracts are unclear and misleading, leaving them with unexpected expenses. Several complaints also mention difficulty canceling the warranty or obtaining a refund. These negative factors ultimately resulted in a poor rating for ServicePlus Home Warranty. If you are in need of a home warranty, it is recommended to consider other providers with better customer satisfaction ratings.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

ServicePlus Home Warranty contacts