Sentry Managementhoa management

L Dec 10, 2019

I'd seriously struggle to think of a more unprofessional group of people to deal with. The foundation has literally crumbled in areas under my condo unit. Charles Koch stopped responding a month ago, and Cal McShan never bothered responding at all. I tried emailing the president of the company as well as [email protected]… as a last ditch effort yesterday, but apparently people only reply if you have minor issues. Part of my walls were cut out and there's now plastic up where dry wall should be, there's black mold growing due to the inside of the walls being exposed to the damp ground for who knows how long. I have a daughter with asthma and I have MS, we've both been battling upper respiratory infections because of this and these people can't even be bothered to reply to an email or even provide me with a copy of the foundation report for the unit I own.