Menu
Sennheiser Electronic Corporation Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Sennheiser Electronic Corporation
reviews & complaints

www.sennheiserusa.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.4 7 Reviews

Sennheiser Electronic Corporation Complaints Summary

6 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Expect excellent service from Sennheiser Electronic Corporation. While their resolution rate is high, always verify their service terms. Read customer testimonials, both positive and negative, to gauge their service's reliability and responsiveness. Have all relevant information ready when dealing with their customer service for efficient problem-solving.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Sennheiser Electronic Corporation has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Sennheiser Electronic Corporation. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sennheiser Electronic Corporation reviews & complaints 7

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Sennheiser Electronic Corporation reviews & complaints

L
3:32 am EDT

Sennheiser Electronic Corporation Momentum True Wireless 2

I have a set of Momentum True Wireless 2 Sennheiser earbuds (M3IETW BLACK) that were sent to be repaired at Sennheiser (under the 2year warranty) for a faulty behaviour regarding transparent mdoe and charging. I received the "repaired" earbuds back the 30th of August, but they arrived broken. After the repairment the earbuds just don't turn on, so now I cannot even use them.

In the last month I tried getting a solution that did not incur in me paying extra costs for again getting them fixed. I have sent emails on the 30th August, 31th August, 7thSept, 15th Sept. 2nd October filled again a new form in the website.

I started the procedure in the beginnings of July, now already October I still have the earbuds broken at home and no answer.

Desired outcome: I want a set of working earbud set, either fix the earbuds with the guarantee that I have not to incur in extra payments (no pay for sending costs, or for the second time that needs repairment), or a new set.

B
Sennheiser Electronic Corporation has left an official reply on this complaint.

Sennheiser Electronic Corporation I have brought a pair of Sennheiser momentum true wireless 2 from their website on July 7th

I have brought a pair of Sennheiser momentum true wireless 2 from their website on July 7th. However, I believe the earphone has an unusual electrical sound so I contacted the service and processed to returned the product. The earphone has been arrived to the Sennheiser returning place by July 19. However, I still did not receive any message or refund by now (Aug. 7th).

J
Sennheiser Electronic Corporation has left an official reply on this complaint.

Sennheiser Electronic Corporation I ordered a pair of earbuds from Sennheiser in June

I ordered a pair of earbuds from Sennheiser in June. I returned the same to Sennheiser following thier instructions. The product was received by them via *** on 7/15 (verified by ***, signature on file). As of 8/25, I still do not have a refund. I have called on 8/4, 8/10, 8/17 and 8/25. Each time I am told that the return must be verified before a refund can be issued.

Read full review of Sennheiser Electronic Corporation and 1 comment

1 comment
C
C
C. Brekke
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Placed order with sennheiser and paid for 2 business day shipping on 1/15. On 1/18 i called to ask why I didn't have tracking info and was told order should be shipped the next day. Than now on 1/22 I called again and asked about order and was told they didn't have in-stock that someone else was fulfilling order but they were not sure when. When I asked for refund they told me.they couldn't because the fact someone else was fulfilling order.

Is Sennheiser Electronic Corporation legit?

Our verdict: Sennheiser Electronic Corporation has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Sennheiser Electronic Corporation's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Sennheiser Electronic Corporation can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Sennheiser Electronic Corporation earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Sennheiser Electronic Corporation achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Sennheiser Electronic Corporation. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 85% of 7 negative reviews, Sennheiser Electronic Corporation is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

Sennheiserusa.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

After using multiple security services, we have determined that the Sennheiser Electronic Corporation website is safe for users. No malware, phishing, or security threats have been detected that could pose a risk to users.

Sennheiserusa.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Sennheiser Electronic Corporation and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Sennheiserusa.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Sennheiser Electronic Corporation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Sennheiser Electronic Corporation protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Sennheiser Electronic Corporation. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
K
Sennheiser Electronic Corporation has left an official reply on this complaint.

Sennheiser Electronic Corporation I bought REFURBISHED Sennheiser *** from Sennheiser, but to my disappointment it does not have the advertised cables with the

I bought REFURBISHED Sennheiser *** from Sennheiser, but to my disappointment it does not have the advertised cables with the headphones. I understand I was purchasing something that was probably returned by the previous customer but was expecting all accessories to be included with the headphones as advertised. They did not even come with a proper charging cable which makes the headphones kind of useless. Some reference numbers: Order *** tracking number:

K

Sennheiser Electronic Corporation I ordered a Sennheiser headset from ***

I ordered a Sennheiser headset from ***. The product never worked correctly and I was referred to *** for support (Sennheiser obviously doesn't support this headset). I've spent the past six months with *** trying to get this headset to function and they have never managed to get it to work properly. It's been a cycle of blame games, numerous updates, and a lot of factory resetting which makes the device work for about a week or so before it malfunctions again. *** has refused to provide me with a refund and said I had to go through *** for my refund, however, through all of their delays and absolute ineptitude, I am past the point where I can request a refund through *** by about three months. I want my money back.

B
Sennheiser Electronic Corporation has left an official reply on this complaint.

Sennheiser Electronic Corporation On March 31, I returned for refund (via ****) a product I had recently purchased

On March 31, I returned for refund (via ***) a product I had recently purchased. I followed Sennheiser's return instructions exactly. To date, the refund has not been processed. I have reached out to their customer service multiple times, by phone and email. They have been obstructive, each time a different person coming back to ask me for information I have already provided, such as the date I shipped the return and the address to which I shipped it. I do not have the tracking number for the package I mailed, so I am unable to prove that they have received my return. However, the behavior of the customer service team suggests that this is an endless loop. One rep relayed to me that "it is not showing" that the package has been received, but it is not apparent that they have even looked for it.

D
Sennheiser Electronic Corporation has left an official reply on this complaint.

Sennheiser Electronic Corporation I placed an order on the official Sennheiser web store on 9/22

I placed an order on the official Sennheiser web store on 9/22. After getting an order confirmation email, I never received any update on shipping information or delay. I called the customer service on Thursday asking when my order would be shipped, and the representative told me that it would be shipped in 3 business days. I called again on 9/26, and the representative told me that he created a ticket, and I would receive a reply within 72 hours. After 72 hours, I called again on 9/29, and the representative told me that they did not have any update on my ticket, and he added a follow-up to the ticket. On 9/30, I called again, and the representative told me that, once again, they haven't received any update on the ticket; she told me that she could not provide an estimation on when my order would be shipped, and she could not guarantee when I would even receive an update on my ticket. Also, none of the customer service representatives could explain why my order or ticket took so long.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Sennheiser Electronic Corporation contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Sennheiser Electronic Corporation?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sennheiser Electronic Corporation Customer Service. Initial Sennheiser Electronic Corporation complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sennheiser Electronic Corporation above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sennheiser Electronic Corporation. Discuss the issues you have had with Sennheiser Electronic Corporation and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.