SeneGence Internationalcustomer/distributor support

A

I signed up at a distributor, and all was fine and good. Then product was perpetually out of stock. all of it. The company requires a certain minimum of product purchased/sold in a 6 month period before they deactivate your account. I wasn't able to purchase anything for a while- well that's not true. I could buy the training kits that don't actually count toward your sales totals. I figured I'd wait a while and hope that more product was stocked soon.

Then, I got a 90 day reminder e-mail and still couldn't purchase anything, so I figured I'd wait a bit and try again- I had 3 months, right? Less than a month after I received that 90 day reminder, my account was deactivated. I've sent multiple e-mails and haven't gotten a single response. I've been trying to get in contact via e-mail for a nearly 2 months(as I can't call during customer service hours) and I haven't gotten a single response aside for the auto reply that my comments have been received.

How about actually assisting the people who PAID to join your company, please?

• Sg
    S go Aug 28, 2018

Why are distributors charged 20 percent or more in tax when the state and county they live in has a tax of 8.75. Sounds exorbitant to me. The tax plus handling and shipping render the percentage off negligible.